The OTT media service industry is changing quite rapidly with every passing day. Media platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. have captured the market. To battle their hefty pricing, developers have come up with some amazing third-party applications to provide video streaming inexpensively. Among these apps like Popcorn Time, Cinema HD, Kodi and the like, Megabox HD has stood out.
Megabox HD is a subscription and registration free media platform. It contains over 1000+ movies 150+ TV shows, Cartoons, Anime and other premium media content that makes it a one-stop-shop for your entertainment. The app is compatible with most devices and OS like Android phones, Windows PC, iPhone, Mac book, Android TV and so on.
Smart homes are a trending concept now. An average home has at least one smart device. The smart gizmos like Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home Mini, Amazon Firestick, and now the Smart TVs convert your simple living room into a futuristic one. Smart TVs have become quite popular with their amazing picture quality, compact design, internet connectivity and compatibility with the most media platforms. The combination of Megabox HD with a Smart TV thus leads to a sensible choice for your smart home.
Table of Contents
Megabox HD For Smart TV Features
Megabox HD has an assortment of the finest content and Smart TV compatibility. But there are many 3rd applications available online, and choosing among them can get confusing. To clarify that and know what Megabox HD offers above them, we have listed the main features of this platform here.
- Megabox HD runs ad-free, the only ads appearing while streaming can be put on mute and skipped.
- The user can choose from a variety of resolutions, based on quality preference.
- Subtitles are available in several languages.
- The video links are stored in the cloud, hence streaming becomes smooth.
- The user gets an option to download and watch their favorite TV shows and movies later.
- With the mark your calendar feature, you can revisit your preferred content any time again.
- The user interface is simple and navigation is quite friendly.
- The app can allow video streaming on a bunch of media players like KM player, MX player, VLC media player, etc.
- Every video is equipped with a basic description and rating, reducing the hassle of checking video ratings online.
Method to Download Megabox HD For Smart TV
For Smart TV a third party can be downloaded using three options:
- Method 1: Through an external device like Flash drive, Pen drive or SD card. In this method, the user can download the app on a PC and then install it in Smart TV through the external storage device.
- Method 2: The user can connect a Firestick with the smart TV and then install the app using My Fire TV option.
How to install Megabox HD on my Smart TV?
To install Megabox HD, the user needs to modify the security settings first and then search the application using a third-party website like troypoint.com/mbox.
- Firstly, go to Settings from the home screen and enable the Apps from Unknown sources on your device through the Add-Ons or Developer options in case of Firestick.
- If you choose download method 1, insert the external storage device. Search the APK file, click on open and then install.
- For method 2, first, download the supporting app ‘Downloader’. Now search the URL: troypoint.com/mbox and installation will commence. Delete the .apk file after the process is done. TheMegabox HD icon will appear at last in Your apps & Channels.
To sum up, this is everything you want to watch is just a click away.